Meet Coach Sean
* Florida Atlantic University
* University of North Florida
* Bachelors of Science in Athletic Training
* Board of Certified Athletic Trainer
* State of Florida Licensed Athletic Trainer
* In 2016, Sean transferred to the University of North Florida to pursue a degree in Athletic Training. After becoming a Certified Athletic Trainer, Sean started his professional career working at a Physical Therapy clinic helping hundreds of people to alleviate pain and get moving! Sean is very excited to bring his unique skillset to IHP and continue pursuing his passion to help others achieve their health, wellness, and performance goals!
* Has 3 years of clinical and professional experience working with a wide range of sports including football, baseball, basketball, softball, soccer, volleyball, lacrosse, track & field, wrestling, and swimming.
* Has experience formulating and implementing individualized rehabilitation programs for geriatric, general, and athletic populations.
* Has experience treating a variety of non-operative, pre-operative, and post-operative conditions including, but not limited to, musculoskeletal, neurological, and sports injuries.
* Has experience performing orthopedic and general medical evaluations.
* Sean is especially proficient in training and programing soccer athletes being that he played for 16 years.